Since Facebook acquired Oculus back in 2014, the virtual reality landscape is truly taking off with a new major company joining the fray seemingly every month. With yesterday’s not-too-surprising find that Amazon is jumping into VR it seems that an overwhelming majority of tech giants are poised to help define…Read more...
Devices that have slashed the cost of virtual reality, and transformed its performance, have implications for scientists as well as gamers. Researchers who are experimenting with the head-mounted displays say that they have the potential to find widespread use as a research tool. Virtual reality (VR), which lets users experience…Read more...
Google’s lightweight VR headsets start selling outside of the U.S. Like Facebook and Samsung, Google is taking a big bet on virtual reality. The company established a virtual reality division within the company, and it has seen early progress of its virtual reality viewer for Android phones, Cardboard. On Thursday, the Mountain…Read more...
When we think of the technical performance of these glasses, we have to mention at first that their development is at the moment subject to what people can do Oculus, a subsidiary of the people of Facebook is working with these technologies in related to augmented reality in a while…Read more...
- Telemedicine as effective as in-person care for Parkinson’s disease
- Smarter robot vacuum cleaners for automated office cleaning
- The importance of influencers on social media
- An app for the perfect selfie
- Somersaulting simulation for jumping bots
- ‘Magic Bench’ lets users see, hear and feel animated characters
- Virtual laboratory: Fast, flexible and exact
- Ways in which cells feel their surroundings
- Research makes robots better at following spoken instructions
- New tools turn audio clips into realistic video
- What kind of Facebook user are you?
- Self-driving cars may soon be able to make moral and ethical decisions as humans do
- Tracking humans in 3D with off-the-shelf webcams
- Improving virtual reality and exploring ear shape effects on 3-D sound
- Mathematical confirmation: Rewiring financial networks reduces systemic risk
Spinar+. App Developers specialized in Augmented and Virtual Reality. 3D Content & AR Video Games. Outsource Services. Epson Moverio and Telcel Dev Partners.