Since Facebook acquired Oculus back in 2014, the virtual reality landscape is truly taking off with a new major company joining the fray seemingly every month. With yesterday’s not-too-surprising find that Amazon is jumping into VR it seems that an overwhelming majority of tech giants are poised to help define…Read more...
Devices that have slashed the cost of virtual reality, and transformed its performance, have implications for scientists as well as gamers. Researchers who are experimenting with the head-mounted displays say that they have the potential to find widespread use as a research tool. Virtual reality (VR), which lets users experience…Read more...
Google’s lightweight VR headsets start selling outside of the U.S. Like Facebook and Samsung, Google is taking a big bet on virtual reality. The company established a virtual reality division within the company, and it has seen early progress of its virtual reality viewer for Android phones, Cardboard. On Thursday, the Mountain…Read more...
When we think of the technical performance of these glasses, we have to mention at first that their development is at the moment subject to what people can do Oculus, a subsidiary of the people of Facebook is working with these technologies in related to augmented reality in a while…Read more...
- Innovative smart watch and smart ring
- Field trips of the future?
- Preservation for the (digital) ages
- New techniques boost performance of non-volatile memory systems
- DISTRO: Researchers create digital objects from incomplete 3D data
- Virtual humans work better than current ways to identify post-traumatic stress in soldiers
- Engineers invent breakthrough millimeter-wave circulator IC
- New technology uses mouth gestures to interact in virtual reality
- Teleoperating robots with virtual reality: Making it easier for factory workers to telecommute
- Visualizing life in silico
- Tablets can teach kids to solve physical puzzles
- Revolutionary approach brings 3D sound into the living room
- Use of brain-computer interface, virtual avatar could help people with gait disabilities
- When fish swim in the holodeck
- Telemedicine as effective as in-person care for Parkinson’s disease
Spinar+. App Developers specialized in Augmented and Virtual Reality. 3D Content & AR Video Games. Outsource Services. Epson Moverio and Telcel Dev Partners.