Since Facebook acquired Oculus back in 2014, the virtual reality landscape is truly taking off with a new major company joining the fray seemingly every month. With yesterday’s not-too-surprising find that Amazon is jumping into VR it seems that an overwhelming majority of tech giants are poised to help define…Read more...
Devices that have slashed the cost of virtual reality, and transformed its performance, have implications for scientists as well as gamers. Researchers who are experimenting with the head-mounted displays say that they have the potential to find widespread use as a research tool. Virtual reality (VR), which lets users experience…Read more...
Google’s lightweight VR headsets start selling outside of the U.S. Like Facebook and Samsung, Google is taking a big bet on virtual reality. The company established a virtual reality division within the company, and it has seen early progress of its virtual reality viewer for Android phones, Cardboard. On Thursday, the Mountain…Read more...
When we think of the technical performance of these glasses, we have to mention at first that their development is at the moment subject to what people can do Oculus, a subsidiary of the people of Facebook is working with these technologies in related to augmented reality in a while…Read more...
- Light has new capacity for electronics
- Virtual humans help aspiring doctors learn empathy
- New interface allows more efficient, faster technique to remotely operate robots
- Researchers unlock hardware’s hidden talent for rendering 3-D graphics for science — and video games
- Gaming helps personalized therapy level up
- Technology is great, but are we prepared for the consequences?
- Motor neurons adjust to control tasks, new brain research reveals
- How World of Warcraft can get you a job
- Pokemon Go players are happier, friendlier, study finds
- Supercomputers reveal how cell membranes keep cancer-causing proteins turned off
- In the future, we will control our mobiles using gestures
- ‘Virtual’ interferometers may overcome scale issues for optical quantum computers
- Controlling turtle motion with human thought
- Method speeds testing of new networking protocols
- Quadruped robot exhibits spontaneous changes in step with speed
Spinar+. App Developers specialized in Augmented and Virtual Reality. 3D Content & AR Video Games. Outsource Services. Epson Moverio and Telcel Dev Partners.
Social Psychologist fully committed to Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality #AR #VR #MR & #Wearable experiences @spinarplus @SpinarAmerica