Since Facebook acquired Oculus back in 2014, the virtual reality landscape is truly taking off with a new major company joining the fray seemingly every month. With yesterday’s not-too-surprising find that Amazon is jumping into VR it seems that an overwhelming majority of tech giants are poised to help define…Read more...
Devices that have slashed the cost of virtual reality, and transformed its performance, have implications for scientists as well as gamers. Researchers who are experimenting with the head-mounted displays say that they have the potential to find widespread use as a research tool. Virtual reality (VR), which lets users experience…Read more...
Google’s lightweight VR headsets start selling outside of the U.S. Like Facebook and Samsung, Google is taking a big bet on virtual reality. The company established a virtual reality division within the company, and it has seen early progress of its virtual reality viewer for Android phones, Cardboard. On Thursday, the Mountain…Read more...
When we think of the technical performance of these glasses, we have to mention at first that their development is at the moment subject to what people can do Oculus, a subsidiary of the people of Facebook is working with these technologies in related to augmented reality in a while…Read more...
- New 3-D display takes the eye fatigue out of virtual reality
- A unique data center for cosmological simulations
- Augmented reality system to help medical professionals
- Visiting virtual beach improves patient experiences during dental procedures
- ‘Multi-dimensional universe’ in brain networks
- The largest virtual Universe ever simulated
- Smiling during victory could hurt future chances of cooperation
- Self-learning robot hands
- Innovative approaches to improve personalized radiation therapy for head and neck cancer patients
- Virtual reality eases phantom limb pain
- Glove powered by soft robotics to interact with virtual reality environments
- Taking control back from the cloud
- ‘Drastically’ higher resolution to your TV and smartphone
- World’s thinnest hologram paves path to new 3-D world
- Molecular dynamics, machine learning create ‘hyper-predictive’ computer models
Spinar+. App Developers specialized in Augmented and Virtual Reality. 3D Content & AR Video Games. Outsource Services. Epson Moverio and Telcel Dev Partners.
Social Psychologist fully engaged in Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality (#AR #VR #MR) #XR & #Wearable experiences @spinarplus @SpinarAmerica